- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package Fresh Express Tender Ruby Reds
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced smoked deli turkey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
TO MAKE DRESSING: Place all dressing ingredients in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk until well mixed and creamy.
TO MAKE SALAD: Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl; set aside.
Pour dressing over salad until just moistened. Cover and refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Serves 2 as a meal or 4 as a side salad.