- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini or smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Mint (for garnish)
Place all ingredients in a food processer and pulse until combined.
Drizzle extra olive oil and garnish with Craisins® Dried Cranberries and mint before serving.
Serve with pita chips, celery, carrots, radish and bell peppers.